At MRIguidance we respect your privacy, and we are committed to protect any information we collect from you. All information that you give us is processed in accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
MRIguidance B.V. is the processor responsible for the processing of your data under the GDPR. MRIguidance is based in the Netherlands. MRiguidance has a Data Protection Officer, who can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3572 EL Utrecht,
Purposes of Data Processing
At MRIguidance we collect your personal data for a number of purposes:
- To process job applications
- To keep you informed via our newsletter
- To analyse and track user behaviour on our website
The MRIguidance website may contain links to third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
We collect, process and store data exclusively in accordance with the valid legal stipulations set out in the GDPR, and only as much as is necessary. The data that we collect is your identity and contact data when you apply to a vacancy via our website or a job search engine; send us an email or communicate with us in any other way. We may also collect your preferences in receiving marketing, promotional and informational materials when you subscribe to our newsletter.
All the data that we collect is conducted on the basis of your consent (GDPR art. 6.1a – “the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes”).
Your data is processed to communicate with you, to help us improve the customer/user experience and to provide you information, recommendations, and marketing materials about our products and services.
The data collected by MRIguidance will not be shared with any third parties without your explicit prior consent unless indicated differently in the text below.
All the data that we collect will be processed within the European Economic Area (EEA) only and will not be shared with any party outside of the EEA without your explicit prior consent.
The MRIguidance website (www.mriguidance.com) does not collect any cookies!
At MRIguidance we understand the importance of data and the importance of the protection of data. We take reasonable steps, including information security measures, to ensure that your data is secured from misuse, loss, modification, unauthorised access or disclosure.
The data that you provide us will not be kept for a period longer than is necessary than for the specific purpose that you have provided it for us. Afterwards, we will destroy or de-identify your personal information.
Rights of data subject
We have summarised the rights that you have under the GDPR below. You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by contacting us.
- Right of access: the right to know whether data concerning you is being processed.
- Right to rectification: the right to ensure that data held about you is accurate, and if it is not, have it corrected.
- Right to erasure (right to be forgotten): in some circumstances you have the right to the erasure of your personal data without undue delay.
- Right to restriction of processing: in some circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right to object: you have the right to withdraw consent or object to processing of your data.
- Right to port data: you have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data you provided to MRIguidance in an easily accessible format.
If you make a request, we will ensure to respond to you within 30 days. If you would like to make a request, please contact the Data Protection Officer on email@example.com.
If you have any questions or concerns, or have a complaint, please contact the Data Protection Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply as soon as possible.